12 – 13 FebFebruary 13, 2022 10:37 am
Hammersmith Road will be closed from 2am Saturday 12 February to 10:30pm Sunday 13 February for the erection of a tower crane (TC10).
- 12th February – 02:00-03:30 – Hammersmith Rd closed
- 12th February – 03:30-08:00 – Mobile and rigging crane arrive and rig starts
- 12th February – 08:00-18:00 – Day 1 of TC10 erection
- 13th February – 08:00-18:00 – Day 2 of TC10 erection
- 13th February – 08:00-21:00 – Mobile derig
- 13th February – 21:30-22:30 – Hammersmith Rd closure removed and road opened
Lighting will be in use during dark hours, however these will be positioned to minimise nuisance. Works are not expected to be noisy, however care will be taken to cause as minimal disturbance to residents as possible.
Earsby Street will be opened for two-way traffic during the Hammersmith Road closure.
Categorised in: Archives
This post was written by Victoria