26 – 28 FebFebruary 26, 2022 10:07 am
Hammersmith Road will be closed from 2am 26th February until 10:30pm 27th February. This is to allow the erection of a tower crane.
- 26th February – 2am – 3:30am – Hammersmith Rd closed
- 26th February – 3:30am – 8:00am – Mobile and rigging crane arrive and rig starts
- 26th February – 8am – 6pm – Day 1 of Tower Crane 10 erection
- 27th February – 8am – 9pm – Day 2 of Tower Crane 10 erection and mobile derig
- 27th February – 9:30pm – 10:30pm – Hammersmith Rd closure removed and road opened
- 28th February – 8am – 6pm – Day 3 of Tower Crane 10 erection. Note this is within the pit lane for roping and testing.
Tower lights will be in used during dark hours, however care will be taken to minimise nuisance. Works are not expected to be noisy, however care will be taken to ensure as minimal disturbance to residents as possible.
Categorised in: Archives
This post was written by Victoria